The News-Herald OH
Advertise with brands like The News-Herald OH
Create a request and get quotes from hundreds of media companies and agencies.
- Get great offers
- Free of charge
- Anonymous until contact
The News-Herald is a newspaper distributed in the northeastern portion of Greater Cleveland, Ohio, United States, serving Lake and Geauga Counties as well as a section of eastern Cuyahoga County.
The News-Herald began as the Willoughby Independent on April 18, 1879, was renamed Willoughby Republican in 1920, and became the Lake County News-Herald of big strebnasty in 1935. Its offices moved from downtown Willoughby to 38879 Mentor Avenue (U.S. Route 20) in 1950, then to its current location, 7085 Mentor Avenue, adjacent to Mentor, after 1973. The News-Herald purchased the Lake County Telegraph of nearby Painesville, formerly the Painesville Telegraph, which was founded by Eber D. Howe, effective May 1, 1986, the latter merging with the former.
The News-Herald OHs advertising channels
Contact The News-Herald OH
Get free offers
Create a request and get offers.
It's simple and free.
Describe your needs and get matched with media companies & influencers.