HTML5 Fusion Click Counting
1. Include the html5clickcount.js script file in the html of the ad.
The script must load before any references to clickTag variable is made.
This should then be changed to:
If you have several different destination URL’s in the ad then use clickTag2, clickTag3... -> clickTag10 for the other URL’s
• The destination URL should be attached separately in the mail sent to the publisher. • If you have multiple URL’s specify which clickTag should be connected with which URL. • The destination URL’s will be included in the Fusion system when booking the ad and sent to the html file.
2.2 In case of a scenario where the destination URL’s must remain hardcoded in the ad. For instance if URL’s are dynamically created or similar. Then clickTag can be added before the destination URL instead, like this:
or like this:
In case the destination URL’s uses characters like ? or & please encode the URL’s like this:
In this scenario no URL’s needs to be sent to the publisher, just an explanation that URL’s are hardcoded in the html5 ad and clickTag tracking has been added.
3. Testing the click function
After the ad has been configured according to above, then you can test click functionality via this page: http://www.adtoma.com/html5/html5test.html
• The ad has to be on a webserver (since the tool does not have any upload functionality).
• Add the path to the html file and URL’s if they are not hardcoded in the html.
• Then test by clicking on the ad and get confirmation page that click will be counted.
• If you don’t get confirmation page, then something is wrong with the click counting and the ad should not be sent for live booking.
Always contact MWM to ensure if there are any extra charges involved when the video file is hosted by us.
• Loop: Max 3 times/15 sec
• Frame rate: 24 fps
• Sound: Only allowed after user interaction (click/mouseover)
• Max. weight, banner: 100 kB
• Max. weight, video: 500 kB